Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Seven Sevens

This is taken from a great idea from Teresa's blog...

Seven things to do before I die:

1. See my children grow into happy, healthy, successful adults
2. Finish my PhD
3. Compete in a figure competition
4. Appear somewhere in Oxygen magazine
5. Run a marathon
6. Finally get organized around the house
7. Take the kids to Disney World

Seven things I cannot do:

1. A cartwheel
2. Downhill ski (well, I haven't really tried often, so maybe I actually CAN!!)
3. Speak any language other than English and French
4. Grow any taller than I already am (heels don't count!)
5. Change others
6. Predict the future
7. Take my loved ones for granted (or at least I shouldn't do it.)

Seven things I admire in others:

1. Honesty
2. A sense of humour
3. Intelligence
4. Ambition
5. Ability to listen
6. Determination
7. Inner beauty

Seven things I say most often:

1. "You know what I mean?"
2. "Eh" (my Canadian colours shine through!)
3. "Right"
4. "Jeepers"
5. "You've got to be kidding!"
6. "Oh my God!"
7. "That's awesome!"

Seven books I love:

1. Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom
2. The Child Care Encyclopedia
3. The Summons
4. The Firm
5. The Diary of Anne Frank
6. The 30-day Total Health Makeover
7. Any Chicken Soup for the Soul Book

Seven Movies I have watched over and over again:

1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Cruel Intentions
3. Dead Poet's Society
4. Dirty Dancing
5. Ghost
6. Ace Ventura Pet Detective
7. Beauty and the Beast

Seven people I want to join in too:

1. Christina
2. Stephen
3. Derek
4. Kristina
5. Kristin
6. Jennifer
7. Sue

And anyone else who wants to join in. I would never exclude anyone :)

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copied from my original post

Before I die.

1. Keep eating

2. Keep drinking non-alcoholic drinks

3. Sleep regularly

4. Get married

5. Have kids

6. Continue to workout.

7. Continue to support people like Teresa. Yeah that is such a suckup answer I know.

Things I can't do

1. Wiggle my Ears, yeah same for me.

2. Ride a bike. Don't care, got Legs don't need a Bike.

3. Wiggle my Pecs.

4. Eat Salads. No Rabbit food for me.

5. Handstands.

6. Cartwheels.

7. Abide Racists. Hate them.

Things I admire in Others


1. Honesty

2. Respect

3. Commitment to health

4. Dedication

5. Courage

6. Genuineness

7. Supportiveness

Seven things said most often

1. F*ck

2. Basically

3. Oww

4. Yeah, you wish.

5. Something non-complimentary about Answerphones.

6. Why can't customers put things back as they were?

7. No

Books I love.

I don't read books anymore. Just blogs mostly.

Seven Films watched more than once.

1. Die Hard

2. Die Hard 2

3. Erik The Viking. Not for some years now though.

4. Lethal Weapon

5. Lethal Weapon 2

6. Rocky

7. Mission Impossible

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. You might want to turn on your word verification option, so you don't get dud posts from spammers.

Take care.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I die:
1. Finish my flippin' PhD!
2. Get into much better shape
3. Get a dog to spoil rotten
4. Go back to N'awlins and stay for a very, very long time
5. Learn how to juggle my time with work, family and friends
6. Take our honeymoon eventually (this requires the PhD to be finished)
7. To cherish every day I have with Aaron

What I can't do (limited only to 7, mind you):
1. Gymnastics of any kind
2. Get a 6-pack...there's no way, my genetics would never permit it
3. Give up dairy. Even if I were lactose intolerant, I just couldn't do it.
4. Drink "lite" beer, never, ever!
5. Downhill ski
6. Watch reality tv
7. Tolerate selfishness

What I admire in others:
1. Altruism
2. Intelligence
3. Common sense
4. Honesty
5. Creativity
6. Tolerance
7. A wicked sense of humour

What I say a lot:
1. eh?
2. bloody 'ell
3. I could murder a cuppa tea
4. f*ck
5. I only eat in season fruit...
6. what a dumb *ss
7. please and thank you

7 books to keep forever:
1. Jane Eyre
2. Reading Lolita in Tehran
3. Any book by Lemony Snicket (it is a series so I can count it as 1)
4. The Ash Garden
5. The Colony of Unrequited Dreams
6. Sweet Revenge
7. Charlotte's Web

7 movies:
1. Cinderella (Disney)
2. Ocean's Eleven (the most recent version)
3. The Motorcycle Diaries
4. A Christmas Story
5. Anne of Green Gables
6. Napoleon Dynamite
7. A Philadelphia Story

Sorry this took so long...

Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home