Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weird Dream

I had a weird scary dream last night that there were a bunch of people in this strange car that had no top and it was driving through a mountain. All of a sudden, the car stopped at a platform and some of the people got out. Then, without warning, the car started moving again and there was this flashing sign saying that it was empty, but there were still people in it. Then, it plunged off a cliff and I could see the look of horror on the people's faces who were still in the car and I could hear them scream at the top of their lungs. Don't ask me where I was. I know I wasn't in the car or on the platform. It was like I was outside of the whole thing just watching. I woke up after the screaming part with my heart pounding. It was one of those dreams where I immediately had to get up and check if the kids were OK because I thought "Omigod, someone's been hurt." The kids were fine and nothing was weird around the house but it was 4:15am and I was wide awake. Then I started thinking about my sister who flying back from Cuba this weekend and I hoped the dream wasn't symbolic of a plane crash or anything like that. Well, I got an email from her tonight, so I know she's OK too. So after about an hour of crazy thoughts, I finally fell back asleep but it took me awhile to convince myself that sometimes a dream is just a dream. Lets hope the dream wasn't saying that I'm going to fall off the fitness bandwagon!! Just kidding: there's NO WAY I'm gonna let that happen!

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i have some really strange dreams at times. they can feel so real and the next day it's like feel completely different, like it actually happened.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Julie, the plane ride home was great, no bumps or anything! Dreams can be weird though... you always get the weirdest ones at unexpected times and it nags you when you can't decipher what it means... Anyway, hope to see you soon so I can tell you all about my trip to Cuba!

Love,
Christina

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Believe it or not, I had a dream the other night, I think it was either Friday or Saturday, and in it I accidentally drove over the edge of a cliff! It was really scary and I woke up right away. Reading your dream was really freaky cuz it reminded me of mine!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you have a nice weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home