Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who would've thunk it?!

Today, Kyle went to a birthday party at a park and when we went to pick him up at the end, we hung out for a bit and let the kids play on the structures. Scot said to me, "See, you could try to do a pull-up here." I immediately said I knew I couldn't, but he said, "How do you know?" So, I went ahead and tried, and OMG, I did ONE UNASSISTED underhand pull-up!!!! And then I tried a few minutes later and I did another one!!! Wooty, wooty, woooooooo!!!

And that's it for today. Short and sweet, but I had to write about this since this has been one of my biggest goals!

7 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger FV Tom said...

Way to go, Julie! That is awesome.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

So cool! I want to get a pull-up bar. I used to ba ble to do a few... but it's been years since I tried.

Sorry to hear about the ant infestation. Hope you get rid of them soon.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

YAY FOR YOU!
Congratulations!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Good for you!!! I always want to try, but am always afraid that if I can't I'll die from embarrassment.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said...

that's awesome! i have never been able to do more than maybe one pull up, if i manage one. thanks for the advice on the weight routine. i posted my new old routine on my blog.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Janel said...

Congrats..that ROCKS!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Way too go. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home