Thursday, June 01, 2006

I too have been tagged.....

Diana tagged me, so here goes:

I am: strong willed and determined

I want: to be finished with school once and for all

I hate: being stuck in rush hour traffic

I miss: being able to sleep in

I fear: not doing well on my upcoming prospectus defense

I hear: a donut hole in the box beside me calling my name. I am trying to ignore it!

I wonder: why my dad doesn't keep in touch

I regret: not being more active in sports when I was a kid

I am not: a very good swimmer

I dance: with my son and daughter

I sing: in the car on my way to work

I cry: when my kids do something that makes me really proud

I am not always: sure of whether or not I want to have a third child

I make with my hands: a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies

I write: in this blog

I confuse: myself the more I try to think of an answer to this one!

I need: to buy some new Summer clothes

I should: go put the laundry in the dryer

I start:
every morning with egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal with raisins


I finish: almost everything I start


That was fun! I tag Kristina

4 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Great list, fun to read.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger carolakabb said...

lol, I need to go put my laundry in the dryer too. How long before I quit slacking off and go do it doya think?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I miss: being able to sleep in.
YES YES YES I can't wait until the kid gets bigger and WANTS to sleep in.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hmm...Maybe donut holes are just a Canadian thing. Tim Horton's sells Timbits which we also call donut holes. They're basically just little round donuts that look like they could fit inside the hole of a regular donut. Quite yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home