Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy long weekend!

Happy Canada Day and Happy Independence Day! I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. For Canada Day, we celebrated by going to a BBQ at my sister-in-law's place. She has a pool so the kids had a great time. Scot's aunt and uncle are up for the weekend, so yesterday we spent some time at his parents' place visiting with everyone and playing cards. Then, last night, we got to give away some old furniture that's been lying around in our basement to my sister who is moving out for the first time. I was really glad to be able to do that not only to help her out, but also because it helped unclog our already messy basement. Now I actually feel more motivated to go down and start working on the rest of the mess.

Today has been a family day for the most part. This morning, the four of us were outside and the kids were playing in the sprinkler and having a blast in the kiddy pool. One thing led to another and we all ended up having a big water fight! The kids thought it was hilarious watching Scot and I try to soak each other, and I have to say it was actually a lot of fun!

Fitness wise, it has not been the best weekend in terms of food, but I've been getting lots of exercise and I'm just feeling smaller. I think it will be time to take some more progress pics soon just to make sure I'm not imagining things.

This week, I only work Wed. and Thurs. and then I'm on holidays next week. Yay! I haven't had a whole week off in awhile so that should be fun.

Have a great day blends!

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Water fights are so fun!
Have a great holiday!!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Janel said...

Janel was here!

:D

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Amy said...

glad to hear you are having a lot of fun. Enjoy your time off!! Can't wait to hear how your progress is going.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend. just one more work day and then you get to play some more. i'm envious. my second summer session for school just started. i don't think it will be too bad though. post pics soon!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Feeling smaller! That's the best.

Sounds like you had a great holiday. Enjoy your time off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home