Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fun at the Fair

This past weekend, we took the kids out to a local fair and we all had a blast. This fair comes every year, but it's the first time we've gone with Kyle and Emily since they are both now old enough to enjoy a few rides. I got to be a kid again too since I went on the ferris wheel and the bumper cars with Kyle! Kyle loved the bumper cars the best and he didn't stop laughing as we crashed into everyone else. I also sort of got to go on the merry-go-round since I had to stand beside Emily and make sure she didn't fall off the horse. Scot got some good pictures:




Later that night, we sat out and looked for shooting stars. Scot had heard that Saturday night was supposed to be one of the best nights for viewing shooting stars and he was right because we saw quite a few. It was such a great family day for us!

I started the week off with a bang workout wise. I dragged myself to the gym during my break at work even though I really didn't feel like going. I ended up doing UBWO followed by 25 minutes on the elliptical and as always, I'm glad I went. Eating was pretty good too, though there are still a few things I need to polish up in that department. I'm going to keep the momentum going today by either going out for a run or a bike ride. Wed. and Thurs. I will go to the gym during lunch breaks and I still have to plan out weekend workouts since we will be going to another wedding.

I'm off to check out what's going on in your worlds. Hope all is well!

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Julie said...

OK, T, you busted me!! Lets just say there was no arm twisting involved when Kyle asked me to go on the bumper cars with him. LOL!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

If we could just get them at that age, ready to have fun without the diaper changing :) It does look like you ALL had a good time.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Cool pictures! Your kids are so cute!

Isn't it amazing how we sometimes have to force ourselves to go to the gym, then feel so much better afterwards? Great job on the workouts!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

That looks like so much fun!!

You look so young! :-D

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Looks like fun. I enjoy going on the rides with my girls now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home