Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm ALMOST done my Christmas shopping!

First off, thanks to all of you who gave suggestions for how to deal with Emily's nighttime fears. We're still having a rough time in that she's still getting up in the middle of the night and wanting to come in bed with us. I'm taking two weeks off of work over the holidays, so that might be a good time to put some new strategies in place without worrying too much about the consequences of added sleep deprivation! Will keep you posted.

Before I forget, Amy and Tom, how can I access your blogs? When I clicked on your names, I couldn't get in and your old links don't work anymore.

OK, now on to the Christmas stuff. How is everybody doing in the shopping department? I have Tuesdays off of work, so I hit the mall with Emily today hoping to get the last of my shopping done. I almost did, but I still have a couple of small things left to find. I am one of those people that is always shopping during the last week before Christmas. Every year, I keep telling myself that I'll try to have the shopping done by mid-December, but nooooooo, of course I wasn't able to. Same thing with getting my Christmas cards written and sent out. I always mean to do them early too, but here it is December 19, and they only went out today. Most years it's because I procrastinate, but this year, it was more because there were just too many other things that HAD to be done school, work, and family-wise before I could even start thinking about Christmas. So mark my words, NEXT year will be the year I get it all done early. Is that a "YA, RIGHT JULIE!" I hear you saying? :)

As promised, here are a couple of pics so you can see the new do.


BTW, I've officially been a blogger for over a year now!! Thanks to all of my wonderful blends for all your support!

6 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! As for the shopping, I'm almost done. Did the crazy Black Friday shopping spree at the outlet stores, which is not as bad as the malls and Walmart. Just need to get some Visa gift cards and that should be it!

Great family pictures! Love the new do!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Love the hairdo!!!!
And the family picture is so great.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Hey Julie! It was so nice to hear from you. I hope you have a great holiday. Hopefully, after the new year we'll all be blogging faithfully again. I need it!!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Happy anniversary..& Xmas..& New Year to you all!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary!!! Glad to se eyou still blogging, so many have stopped. I have too much time on my hands at work to stop. It keeps me sort of busy. Hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Lori

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger FV Tom said...

HEY - where did you go? Come out and play!

Hope all is well with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home